Austria

Austria

Saturday, November 5, 2011

A visit with family

My October vanished in preparing for my trip to Harrogate England, enjoying my 2 weeks there and then recovering and unpacking from said trip.  Which resulted in not a single Blog for the month.  Last November I set the goal to post 20 blogs, I did 13.  14 is the most in any month I’ve been able to manage.  With all that I am trying to accomplish in this November I don’t know if 13 is a manageable number only time will tell.
Here are a few photos from my trip back home to Harrogate.
Dinning out with baby and Daughter

Love her smiles and her laugh
and everything else about her


oops! caught her with her mouth full

Walked past a school 2 of my daughters attended

and visited the last house we lived in 

No comments:

Post a Comment