Austria

Austria

Monday, January 3, 2011

Changes Made! 1-2-3 and ready to sew!!

I love before and after shots that magazines have. Now I have some of my own.  

the mess I created while emptying some boxes


Another view of the work to be done.
Work Done! now I can sew!


more piles to sort through

mostly cleared away, there is a small orderly pile
behind the room screen.

took a few hours but I figured out how to hang the
blackout curtain on shower rings so I can view my fabric.
And the curtain slides back into place to protect from fading the rest of the time.

probably looks cluttered but having some of my favorite things displayed
and supplies at hand makes me happy. Did you know that if you click on the photos you can see larger closer views?

the shelf before and after it was painted

the shelf hung where I want it.

the drawer is strong enough to support my machine
so it is at a lower-
less-stress-for-the-back-height.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job Shaura! Your sewing area looks great! I think its so nice that you can set in the drawer - a better height for sure! And the WINK* post was funny to me. I was just imagining all those things going through your head while you were trying to look poised and stay on the timing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete