Austria

Austria

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Didn’t make it! But it doesn’t matter.

Didn’t make it!  But it doesn’t matter.
Yes, the goal was 22 blogs in November and there are 12 posted. (I actually posted 13 but removed one after it was posted)
Yippee for me!  Without that goal I probably would have posted less than 5.
In case you haven’t noticed my track record is:
October -1
September- 0
August -3
July -0
June -1
May- 1
April-3
March -3
Feb.-1
January-8
Here is, right before your very eyes, an example of when setting a high goal results in better results than if a goal had never been set.
By my count
 china daughter had 13.- She beats!
Hawaii Daughter had 8!
Sister L had 6.
So I’ll just sit here in my Silver position and plan blogs for December and rejoice in all the things I’ve learned.

2 comments:

  1. I pretty much doubled my posts for the entire year just by posting in November. I didn't make every day but I did pretty well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't ever have a goal.
    I've been so bad at blogging recently because I never have any time to blog, and then I sit down to do it when I DO have free time and I'm like uhhh.... yeah, so I have a life, and I do stuff...
    Amen.
    Good job.

    ReplyDelete