Austria

Austria

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

My Son-in-law smells better than yours!!








Yes, today I reviewed my China daughter’s blogs and the blog entitled “my niece smells better than yours does”.  Has inspired me.
Because that niece, my granddaughter has just about the best daddy in the world.  I think my daughter showed incredible intelligence by marrying him.  And it was absolutely delightful to be reminded this past week just how talented and nice and kind and intelligent he is.  I loved watching him and my daughter parent my grand baby.  Such tender times.  And to illustrate just how talented my son-in-law is- here are some photos he took their last day with us.

1 comment:

  1. You guys are such cute grandparents! It's fun to acquire more, and very cool family via marriage. It's worked well for me!

    ReplyDelete