Austria

Austria

Friday, December 31, 2010

To Cover Up


When we moved into Bondi Villa a number of years ago our furniture did not match the rather bright wall paper in the front room.  I decided that covering my sofa and love seat with fabric was easier then getting permission from the owner to change their beloved wallpaper.  And I am better at making slipcovers then wallpapering rooms with 20+foot high walls.   The years we lived in Bondi Villa were happy years.  Recently I pulled out the slip covers to see if they would fit the furniture provided by my husband's employer in Austria.  With just a few adjustments and unpicking a few seams I think I can make them fit.

The love seat, will take a bit more work.... but is very doable.
Watch this space in January to see the finished project.



1 comment:

  1. Shaura ---- you are a marvel. Such amazing family and life. Love Always Aunt Deanna

    ReplyDelete