Austria

Austria

Friday, December 17, 2010

Singing with style!

I love to sing!   I really really love to sing.  So after we sang for the Ambassador at a big Christmas shindig Wednesday night.  I was really excited when a very nice man came up and praised us loads and asked us if we could sing at his party on Friday.  I said yes with enthusiasm!  Then hoped the rest of my group could make it.  When we found out children were welcome that got our bass committed to coming.  It was with a bit of surprise though when I discovered this very nice man was Ambassador Davies.. another of the Ambassadors of Vienna.  The invitation:
The Ambassador and Mrs. Glyn T. Davies
request the pleasure of the company of
You and your family
at a holiday reception
on Friday, December 17, 2010
from six-thirty to eight-thirty o'clock
It was a lovely “sing out” the room had better acoustics then the other Ambassador’s residence.  And the children sitting on the floor were absolutely enthralled and silent as well as their parents standing behind.
And like Wednesday’s party the food was good, the decorations pretty, and the people interesting.
I remembered my camera and asked a new friend to take photos of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment