Austria

Austria

Saturday, August 6, 2011

People I really admire.

July 22, I finished working full-time for a whole month.  It was fun, exciting, demanding and really fascinating.  And surprisingly exhausting.  Each day I would head home with a list of things “to do tonight” in my head and very seldom was I able to follow through.  Overwhelming fatigue would set in and then I’d find myself stuck in a chair or on the bed unable to summon the energy to move and do.  Which led to thoughts of all the things my husband is able to accomplish in addition to his demanding work.  And all the incredible things my friends do everyday in addition to working full-time.  I suppose if I had been given the opportunity to continue in full-time work my body and mind would have eventually caught up or adjusted...but perhaps not?  

No comments:

Post a Comment