Austria

Austria

Friday, January 22, 2010

Sometimes it pays to have an open blog:

I received this comment on one of my blogs recently.

Hello!

After a search on LDS.org for English church services in Moscow we came across one President Meservy. Would this be the same Meservys? A colleague and I will be in Moscow beginning January 24th until February 1st, and hoping to go to church and possibly get the inside scoop and all the who, what, where, when, why and hows of the great city of Moscow. So sorry to bother if you are not, though wish you all the best, if you are the same Meservys and you would be so willing, any insights you have would be fantastic and also wish you all the best.

Warmest Regards!!

Adam

I replied and gave him information about visiting Moscow and what time our church meetings are.

So nice that my blog helped a fellow traveler.

No comments:

Post a Comment