Austria

Austria

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Nasch Market

What have I been up to lately?  How nice of you to ask.  mmmI'm not sure.  I read my daughter's blogs and they have been posting more.  mmmm each day seems to disappear.  I know I'll use my daughter's method....check what photos I've taken recently. :-D

Saturday I volunteered to hide eggs for the Ambassador's Easter party and ran out the door without my camera.  I gave a friend a ride back into town and she told me about Nasch Market.  My husband knew about it but had never mentioned it to me.  So with Sasha in tow we headed to the metro and the city's fresh produce market.  We bought some delicious olives, hummus and caramels and enjoyed ourselves.  I am definitely putting this on my bi-monthly things to do on Saturdays!
624928.1 Schnitzel's eaten since January 1st.  I ate two of them this week. :-)

3,828,852 books borrowed this year.


The new Nasch Market was reopened in 2006

Market going strong by 1820

The produce superb

I think he is wishing he had worn a sweater, its a bit breezy.

statue near metro entrance


Market entrance 



Heading home.

There is a bit of Job dissatisfaction-696,232

No comments:

Post a Comment