Austria

Austria

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

my first performance with the Danube Dreamers

Guy Faux day, 5th of November was my first sing-out with the Danube Dreamers.  I enjoyed myself immensely.  Nothing quite like stacking a chord just right and hearing the expanded sound go ringing off!  It is one of the most energizing things I know of. Combine that with meeting a group of diverse interesting people and fabulous food!  Can't be Beat!!
now please don't think too ill of me for glancing at the sheet music.  Without a teach tape and only 4 weeks to learn the songs I needed to cheat a little.

I introduced one of my favorite songs: Irish Blessing!

We changed the "stack" for Irish Blessing, which made the sound awesome.  And means you get to see  all of the group.


No comments:

Post a Comment